POSITION: Lead Technician - Conveyor Systems & Belting
Lead Technician - Conveyor Systems & Belting
Location - STONY PLAIN, ALBERTA
Infinity Belting Ltd (IBL Ltd) is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled individual to join our Stony Plain team as the company enters an expansion phase. The position advertised is permanent full time, located in Stony Plain, ALBERTA.
Infinity Belting is a 100% Canadian family operated business. Our company delivers high quality bulk handling services to numerous industries within Alberta and beyond. When required, our products necessitates onsite installation onto conveyors around Alberta and other regions.
About the role on offer:
Reporting to the Workshop Foreman and Upper Level Management, your primary objectives will be:
• Lead, direct and mentor technicians and trainees to safely and successfully perform work tasks on a day to day basis.
• Perform unique fabrications within strict tolerances aided by the use of state-of-the-art machinery and trade secret techniques (full training provided if required).
• Help senior onsite technicians to complete installations of conveyor belting at some of Canadas largest production companies.
• Support the fabrication team with preparing materials and stock for further processing.
• Perform different splicing and vulcanising techniques on a vast range of belting materials (full training provided).
To be successful in this role you will be required to:
• Perform all tasks with a high regard for safety towards yourself and your team members.
• Follow instructions effectively and coordinate all activities with the workshop supervisor.
• Maintain strict housekeeping standards within the fabrication workshop and onsite within customers production facilities.
• Work within a WHMIS environment.
• Ensure all work areas / machines are clean at the end of the day.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Have good communication skills.
• Be highly motivated.
• Outstanding work ethic.
• Be prepared to work after hours and weekends on urgent breakdowns (if required).
The following qualifications will be highly regarded:
• Millwright certification or equivalent.
• Forklift license.
• Measuring capabilities using rulers and tape measures.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Willing to be available for overtime and weekend work.
If you’re looking to start a new challenging career and believe that you can add value to our team, complete the PDF Employment Application Form and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our team.